Thursday, June 9, 2011

Randalla here!

Hey fellow hunters, it's Randalla, or better known to my viewers on Youtube as Irie, bringing you a helpful public service announcement! I've decided to start blogging about my alltimefavorite vidya of all time- Monster Hunter. To clarify, this includes all Monster Hunter games involved in the franchise. Ive been playing for about 6-7 years...? Idk, since the first one came out. More recently Ive been playing MH:Tri, and yeah, I'm only HR80 at this point, but I only bought it sometime around October, not to mention I haven't had alot of time to play with work and school... But hey! I'm starting a blog! I'll be posting FAQs nd stuff up here so that maybe Ill be helping someones MH experience? Maybe? Yeah maybe not... lol

Also, for current Hunters who do play MH:Tri, my name is again Randalla. Ive got a clan that Ive kept up since the original Monster Hunter for the PS2 called The Twilight Cats, if you're interested in joining let me know! I usually play on the recruiting servers and if Im not working on one of my own wep/armor projects Im most likely helping out n00bs lol.

Below is a recording of my friend Adam and I playing MH:Freedom Unite way back in the day lol.

8 comments:

  1. monster hunter looks like a sweet ass game. once i get my crap together i plan on picking it up

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never even heard of this game but it looks pretty intresting...Reminds me of the old old old horrible show monster rancher for some reason.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Care to make a post about the game itself? looks very interesting

    ReplyDelete
  4. that looks serious, gonna get a copy tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah I'm so going to try this game. My brother has mentioned it a couple of times (:

    ReplyDelete
  6. Godspeed fellow hunter, see you online

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice stuff you got here. these are my 10 mins btw :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. i'm trying to finish mht's offline campaign then moving on to its online content.. i'm currently at the last *** quests with over 20 hours of gameplay (some of which were online for the * quests)

    ReplyDelete